Home Delivery Pharmacy
What to Expect
- Personalized care and follow-ups.
- Our trained staff will work with you to discuss your medications and answer your questions.
- There may be times when you are prescribed a medication that your insurance plan may not cover. We will work to lower your drug costs by getting the medication covered or switching to a medication that is covered.
- We’ll send refill reminders so you don’t run out of medicine.
- Free and safe home delivery.
- 24/7 help when you need to talk to one of our pharmacists.
- Transfer to another pharmacy if we can’t fill your prescription.
What People Say About our Home Delivery Pharmacy Service
We’ve made getting your maintenance medications from the Harness Health Home Delivery Pharmacy simple. We offer three easy options to transfer existing prescriptions and/or enroll yourself and your family members.
- Download the Harness Health App or use the link provided to access our web-based transfer function TransferRx
Utilize the transfer feature and be sure to select transfer all my prescriptions
- Complete an Enrollment Form. Send the completed form via:
- Mail to 7160 Industrial Row Dr. Suite 330 Mason, OH 45040
- Call us at 1-866-775-5767 to speak with a team member, and we can assist you with the entire process.
Harness Health Pharmacy is proud to announce it has earned URAC accreditation in Mail Service Pharmacy. URAC is the independent leader in promoting healthcare quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement and innovation. By achieving this status, Harness Health Pharmacy has demonstrated a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes, and better patient outcomes.
“As mail service pharmacy options grow, it is important to have a means of verifying that an organization can address the dynamic of cost and quality. Harness Health Pharmacy chose to demonstrate its commitment to industry best practices and regulatory compliance by undergoing a rigorous URAC review and receiving an accreditation of its services,” said URAC President and CEO Shawn Griffin, M.D. “ Harness Health Pharmacy showcases an ability to offer cost effective care without compromising quality.”
Founded in 1990, URAC is the independent leader in promoting healthcare quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement and innovation. URAC is a nonprofit organization using evidence-based measures and developing standards through inclusive engagement with a range of stakeholders committed to improving the quality of healthcare. Our portfolio of accreditation and certification programs span the healthcare industry, addressing healthcare management, healthcare operations, health plans, pharmacies, telehealth providers, physician practices, and more. URAC accreditation is a symbol of excellence for organizations to showcase their validated commitment to quality and accountability.
Email: Home Delivery – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. EST
CLOSED: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.