It’s no secret that specialty drug costs are skyrocketing…
Harness Health Pharmacy can help improve employee health and performance, lower employer pharmacy costs, reduce out-of-pocket pharmacy costs for your employees, boost employee morale, engagement and loyalty, save time and hassle in getting your medications, and reduce medical costs
What We Can Do
Harness Health Pharmacy developed a unique capability to blend the ability to assess an employer’s pharmacy benefit plan usage and streamline the ambulatory formulary. We work with employers to control their pharmacy costs through an action plan implemented in alignment with our clients. Dependent on the business’ needs and interests, an employer might be interested in a retail pharmacy, home delivery of pharmacy services or specialty pharmacy services. We also offer pharmacy claims analysis.
Our evidence-based pharmacy programs work. Why are we so confident? Because these programs are tried and true – we piloted each and every one of them on our own workforce. As a health care system that’s connected to a clinical network of care, we have the expertise to deliver solutions tailored and scaled to your specific needs while being sensitive to employee benefit plan disruption.
Our programs can:
- Find savings by identifying what drugs are being used the most and suggesting a better option
- Replace high-cost specialty drugs with more sensible options
- Get higher rebates and copay assistance
- Lower costs for both for over-the-counter and pharmacy medicine through our retail pharmacy
- Create convenience for your employees by pairing a retail pharmacy with an on-site clinic
- Help your employees save time, money and hassle by using mail order, desktop or home delivery services
- Offer a dedicated on-call pharmacist
We help companies to:
- Improve employee health and performance
- Lower your total pharmacy costs
- Reduce pharmacy costs for your employees
- Save time and hassle for getting medications
- Boost employee morale and loyalty
- Enhance their benefit packages to help attract the best talent
As one of the largest health systems in the Midwest, Mercy Health faced escalating specialty spend across both their pharmacy and medical benefits. Our pharmacy solutions generated significant cost-savings toward specialty spend, reducing both plan and member costs:
- Reducing costs across multiple disease states, including autoimmune (4.35%), hepatitis C (19.4%), multiple sclerosis (9.3%) and oncology (8.7%). The programs also had considerable results for members — reducing their out-of-pocket costs by more than 97%.
- Pharmacy Benefit Management: Our unique approach to pharmacy benefit management optimized plan design, saved Mercy Health $10.5 million.
- The Copay Accumulator Program provides near real-time tracking of each member’s true out-of-pocket expenses and applies manufacturer coupons for more than 300 specialty drugs to reduce both plan and member costs.
Pharmacy Portal And App
With the portal app:
- You’re more likely to get your refills timely, so you follow their health care provider’s advice to be healthier.
- You can register on the portal with an email address and prescription number. You’ll be able to request a refill from a list of prescriptions, track order status, transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies and find a nearby Harness Health Pharmacy retail location.
- The app can be used for refill reminders, notifications when prescriptions are ready or delayed, shipment tracking information and a pill minder to remind you to take your medication.
Never miss a dose again.
Manage your prescriptions with the Harness Health Pharmacy portal and mobile app.
- Stick to your routine with a steady flow of maintenance medications.
- Request or transfer prescriptions without a phone call.
- Track shipment of your meds.
- Find a Harness Health Pharmacy retail location near you.
Download the Harness Health Rx app.
Manage your family’s prescription needs from the palm of your hand with these features:
- Scan to refill your prescriptions.
- Never miss a dose with reminders when it’s time to take your meds.
- Get a message when your prescription is ready.
- Have an up-to-date list of your prescriptions in your pocket.